Standards of accessibility
Piirus is committed to ensuring that everyone is able to access its website, whether or not they have a handicap. That is why the Corporation does its best to comply with Web accessibility standards adopted.
Accessibility measures in place
We endeavour to continually improve our site.
In remodelling the website, Piirus’s teams placed particular focus on:
- Compliance with W3C standards
- Possibility of replacing images with text
- Colour contrast (the background to text contrast of all site elements is equal to or higher than 4.5:1)
- Language change management
- Ease of navigation and links
Compatibility with browsers
Our web site is compatible with all browsers that meet W3C standards.
For security reasons, you are encouraged to always use the most recent browser and to keep it up to date.
If you need assistance to browse the site or if you cannot access certain content using assistive technology, please contact us at the following toll-free number: 314-658-6829 from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday (except statutory holidays).